Thanks for the new release, i cant wait to see more :)
Wai!!! 2nd one. Thx 4 this release!
Thank you. Today there are only 49 chapters untranslated :)
Just wanted to note that I freaking love your work! This gotta be one of the absolute best vampire stories I read.Also a side note: Since my last manga scanlation job have ended, I could provide if you need any form of help (except translations).Also give a heads up if your ever in need of funds for this.
Thanks for all your efforts...keep up the good work.
It's VERY funny and entertaining! I like the story! Love the series! 10/10 for me!Keep up the good work! Don't stop making the series ^^,
I love you guys!!! thanks so much! and a new editor?! SWEEt!! ><!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
translate plx... x_xNoblesse ch.100 edit/cleanhttp://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6978/100noble.jpg
Noblesse ch.101 edit/cleanhttp://img830.imageshack.us/img830
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
u guys rock my world! thanks for these awesome chapters!!
Thanks for the new release, i cant wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteWai!!! 2nd one. Thx 4 this release!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Today there are only 49 chapters untranslated :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to note that I freaking love your work! This gotta be one of the absolute best vampire stories I read.
ReplyDeleteAlso a side note: Since my last manga scanlation job have ended, I could provide if you need any form of help (except translations).
Also give a heads up if your ever in need of funds for this.
Thanks for all your efforts...keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteIt's VERY funny and entertaining! I like the story! Love the series! 10/10 for me!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! Don't stop making the series ^^,
I love you guys!!! thanks so much! and a new editor?! SWEEt!! ><!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetranslate plx... x_x
ReplyDeleteNoblesse ch.100 edit/clean
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6978/100noble.jpg
Noblesse ch.101 edit/clean
ReplyDeletehttp://img830.imageshack.us/img830
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteu guys rock my world! thanks for these awesome chapters!!
ReplyDelete