I'm sorry to see two websites down and counting, hopefully you won't have anymore website issues. Despite your website issues you continue to amaze me with releasing new scans, keep up the great work.
Like the previous comment I hope your website issues are solved now. Thanks for you scans en the fast releases. This is my favourite manga series right now.
You guys are amazing! No matter what issues or problems that have or may occur, your determination in releasing these scans shines through. Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
Mate, can you please contact me on sixtynine_d@live.com? i want to talk with you about something.I wanna translate this manga to another language and I need your aproval and another thing...
I'm sorry to see two websites down and counting, hopefully you won't have anymore website issues. Despite your website issues you continue to amaze me with releasing new scans, keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the uploads :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the best!!!
Like the previous comment I hope your website issues are solved now. Thanks for you scans en the fast releases. This is my favourite manga series right now.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing! No matter what issues or problems that have or may occur, your determination in releasing these scans shines through. Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fantastic work! I really appreciate what you have done so far in translating and releasing nobelesse so frequently.
ReplyDeleteNoblesse is awesome C:
ReplyDeleteI love your scans C: thank you for releasing it fast C:
Thanks for all you hard work and determination, even after losing 2 other sites.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot guys. You're always so fast and despite the website issues, you still continue to give us our Noblesse pill. <3
ReplyDeleteThanx mate :)
ReplyDeleteHope third is the charm :)
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me. Keep on going whatever happens. Lot of folks would have giving up having an website and just used mediafire and mangafox.
thank you for you hard work. Hope things workout now.
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are awesome by the way
ReplyDeletejsyk
I love the scans as well! Great job! Keep up the work, and if there's any way us lesser (non-korean-non-artistic) folk can help, please let us know.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys. Chapter is awesome, a bit short but pretty interesting. I hope something is up to happen.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome. The manga is the best! I look forward to it all the time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the frequent updates. Hope your new site does better.
Hello, thank you for the scanlation work!
ReplyDeleteMate, can you please contact me on sixtynine_d@live.com?
ReplyDeletei want to talk with you about something.I wanna translate this manga to another language and I need your aproval and another thing...
Thank you
Thanks for the release, you're really awesome!! and I hope for the forum come back.
ReplyDeleteNoblesse is really fascinating, thank you very much for your work!
ReplyDeleteYou and your manga are the best!!
ReplyDeletethanks so much!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing, thank you soo much! Hope this website sticks like glue :-)
ReplyDelete