Attention!

Disbanded

Friday, 27 August 2010

Chapter 100

download link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/vh10hnf6ya415wu/noblesse%20100.zip

view link:http://noblessescan.blog.me/112262506

13 comments:

  1. Hi!! err I'm fan of the series and love your work trying to find another way to do this but haven't found any so I was thinking of upload it to the manga viewer me and some friends are running here: http://manga.animevibe.net/ but will only do if you consent (I'm bad at this) so can I please have your permission to do so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, djchayan, if you're asking permisson to upload our releases to the manga viewer that you have then yes, it's fine for you to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for another great chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX so much. I can't help but love u guys. This manga is awsome.
    U guys rock.
    Kissus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Thanks for the chapter guys. You all are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are freaking awesome! I was just about to board my bed when I found yet another chapter from you :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,
    i`d like to thank you for your hard work that brings amusement to me each time

    ;) i`d like to offer my help . i can proofread the translations of a friend on manga fox and text them in the manhwa . i just need to know how to download it on my pc from their official website . thank you
    Zeinna

    ReplyDelete
  9. my mail : landlady7000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are making those chapters so lightning fast its astounding. Damn awesome work and I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi...I just like to thank you for all your hard work and for being so serious about a project...I live in South America and the only way I could access my beloved mangas/manhwas is thanks to people like you..I love you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, i finished proofreading and editing chapter 128 and here is the link ,i hope i have what it takes to join the team : http://img52.imageshack.us/i/20100405181542imag012.jpg/

    landlady7000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete