Ok um this comment isn't about chapter 30 lol. Just wanted to say THANKS for your awesome job on the web comic!! I think from now on i'm going to be using only this site for Noblesse since so many random people are uploading rough chapters onto mangafox >.<. Just one question.. you are going to post all the chapters on here right? Like from chapter one to where you are at 100? It looks like you are lol but I just wanted to ask ^.^
Hi, I agree; I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Your scanlations are top notch, and you have always released them at a decent pace, doing us fans a great service. I honestly don't care much for those 'speed scanlations' and I know so many others feel the same way. Please keep up the fantastic work!
" I honestly don't care much for those 'speed scanlations' and I know so many others feel the same way." x3 Really like u guys work... U guys are the best in noblesse.... please retake even if it is the new released chapters.... i would love read ur translations. I hope i was not rude, if i was i blame my bad english and my unable social skills.
Ok um this comment isn't about chapter 30 lol. Just wanted to say THANKS for your awesome job on the web comic!! I think from now on i'm going to be using only this site for Noblesse since so many random people are uploading rough chapters onto mangafox >.<. Just one question.. you are going to post all the chapters on here right? Like from chapter one to where you are at 100? It looks like you are lol but I just wanted to ask ^.^
ReplyDeleteHi, I agree; I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Your scanlations are top notch, and you have always released them at a decent pace, doing us fans a great service. I honestly don't care much for those 'speed scanlations' and I know so many others feel the same way. Please keep up the fantastic work!
ReplyDelete" I honestly don't care much for those 'speed scanlations' and I know so many others feel the same way." x2
ReplyDeleteI love the work of u guys.
" I honestly don't care much for those 'speed scanlations' and I know so many others feel the same way." x3
ReplyDeleteReally like u guys work...
U guys are the best in noblesse....
please retake even if it is the new released chapters.... i would love read ur translations.
I hope i was not rude, if i was i blame my bad english and my unable social skills.