Attention!

Disbanded

Sunday, 10 October 2010

Announcement

Been a long time peoples, and I'm very sorry about going under without saying anything....

BUT..

It seems like there are people who are posting threads at mangafox Noblesse forums regarding different scanlation groups doing Noblesse translations, so I'm just going to quickly post this so that there will be no further issues regarding that.

1. I (ZYuHi) have NO time right now to do any work on Noblesse.

2. I do not mind that there are other people doing Noblesse scans. People can read whatever they think is the best. Although I can't say that other people suddenly taking over wasn't a factor that dampened my desire to do Noblesse work, it certainly wasn't the only factor nor the factor.

3. I'm not planning to just disappear into thin air. After mid-November, when I have more time, I'm planning to work on Noblesse again and also provide all the chapters I and my team have done in the past.

I don't know if I have explained everything but I'm in a hurry right now so I have to go. If anyone has questions regarding the above content please leave a comment and I will get to it asap.

Again, thanks for supporting us and very sorry about keeping silent.

10 comments:

  1. this means that you'll still scanlate Noblesse right?
    I don't mind waiting so you can take your time
    but don't worry about me waiting for your release because I can still read other scanlators work

    however I will always come here to read and support your work on Noblesse because to me your scanlation is the best

    so take your time, prioritize your studies or work and good luck ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, take your time - I will wait however long it takes for you to continue, as long as I know you didn't drop the project:-).
    I haven't read any chapters after 103/104, because I am now boycotting the speedscans on mangafox (reading a badly translated Noblesse chapter is just... sad). So yes, some people out there still are still eagerly awaiting your work... no pressure, though:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not worry!
    I believe everybody will understand that you guys need some time.
    Everybody have a life! ;)
    Thanks a lot for all your job until now and I will be around waiting for your good quality!

    Thanks again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the scans you and your team did. They were just (to me) better in quality wise. and I understand your situation so don't worry about it^^ I'm willing to wait for more of your work XD! So as long as you don't die out on me xD! I'll always be a loyal fan! Keep it up the great work!!~ Thank you! and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do read the speedscans but I am waiting for your work, as I think that they are better translations. Please take your time and do as perfect a job as you can. We can wait for them, at least now we know that you have not dropped Noblesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. take Your time :)
    as long as You come back to us! I was worried that You had forsaken us ;(

    I stay away from speedscans and other scanlations :O
    yer the only one for me *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll wait for your scans. Honestly, I feel as if the other groups are quite rude and lazy with their work. I dont know if anything would think Im over reacting or not. That was my very natural reaction to their "work"
    thanks for the announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scan the Noblesse please... the other scantalator/s just somehow murder the wordings that affect the story... and I can't help it but cry....

    ReplyDelete
  10. honestly fuck you guys. I don't even know you guys in person so maybe this is why I can speak so boldly. If you are aware, the author and artist of Noblesse are committed to their work, even after going through critical surgeries. Search it on google and you'll realize how much this work means to them. You scanlators are obviously much better translators (after years and years of practice) yet your show of respect to the authors and artwork are so wrong. Go to the official site and cuss about whatever shit translations they have but at least when you click on the official sites, it helps the authors and artists earn money. So please, do not come back on Noblesse scans. Webtoon artists put immeasurable amount of time (and pain, stress) to produce these artworks.

    ReplyDelete