Attention!

Disbanded

Sunday, 5 September 2010

Chapter 102

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ta6tqacvmqthrbc/noblesse%20102.zip

view link: http://noblessescan.blog.me/112782327

11 comments:

  1. tq ^^
    btw, will you guys still upload your work at mangafox?
    seems like there's some conflict over scanlators
    guess I'll just have to come here to read/download your work starting now

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    the new scanlator replaced the chapters that were scanlated by you
    but now it seems like they have restored it back
    must be coz lots of complain from the readers
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the new chapter, I love your scan!
    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapters, and I hope you guys and girls continue to upload to mangafox because many people miss the HQ scans, even the scanlators of the other groups want to work with your team. I just hope once you have more free time you can start uploading more frequently. Until then I'll be patiently waiting for the next update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you 10000000x for noblesse chapters ^^
    i love your work and like other people i hope you guys will continue to share your work on mangafox i prefer your scans over the new ones at mangafox T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Double release of 101 and 102. A great day to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chapters. :D I greatly appreciate your work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the releases! :)
    this totally made my day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again, u guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scans are definitely always worth the wait. These are beautifully done.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work!
    This made my week =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your hard work, respect for the web-manhwa and great quality. ^-^

    ReplyDelete