Attention!

Disbanded

Monday, 25 April 2011

Announcement

I am very sorry to announce that as of today, our group is officially disbanded.

No further scanlation of Noblesse will be produced under our name.

Any scanlations done by me(ZYuHi) and/or the team, which have been distributed and posted in different websites in the past will be allowed to remain so unless they have been taken without prior consent and would be appreciated if any who have NOT asked for permission does so asap to me(ZYuHi).

I would like to make it clear that all members of this group has be notified of this disbandment through email, which states that I'll be posting something with content of our disbandment if all members replies back notifying reciept of the email or in the case that they do not reply back within one week, I will be posting this after one week the said email was sent. I was given back replies with the exception of one person, but as one week has passed I am posting this.

I appreciate the support people have shown us in the past and find it unfortunate that continuation is no longer possible due to personal circumstances.

Truly sorry to those who have been waiting..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I haven't finished reading it yet but I do hope an anime would be made from this story ^_^
    I have enjoyed it so far, Thanks

    - SaraSanzuke

    ReplyDelete